- Set standards for using computer systems and manage the team to operate effectively
- Studied analysis, plan and present information technology. to be applied within the company
- develop ERP systems, Applications, and information systems. to support the work of all departments
- verify the operation of information systems. To be safe and always available
- preparation of internal documents User Manual and manuals on various information systems
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related.
- Minimum 2-3 years of programming and system development experience (New graduates are welcome).
- Knowledge and skills in C, C++, C#, VB.Net, Web Programming, MS SQL Server, SSRS, Bootstrap
- Can analyze and Solve problems and give advice about the system or workflow.
- Good human relations, diligent, patient, high responsibility and can work well under pressure conditions
- Possessing effective communication skills and coordinating with the relevant department
- If you have experience in implementing and developing ERP systems , it will be an advantage.