- Identify new customers and strengthen relationships with existing customers and distributors to reach sales targets and increase profitability.
- Responsible for achieving sales target and company KPIs
- To coordinate with oversea distributors and develop customer relationships, identifying needs and fulfilling expectations.
- Manage day to day operation (provide quotation, process new orders, arrange shipment)
- Coordinating with internal teams to ensure smooth workflow and delivery
- Analyzes customer requirements to prepare appropriate business proposals and sales strategies
- Provide weekly Sales Report regarding sales performance
- Other tasks as assigned
• Age 25 - 35 years.
• Bachelor Degree in Business / Sales / Marketing or related field.
• At least 1-3 years of working experience in Export sales and international business development.
• E Excellent command of English communication requirement (Speaking & Writing) and presentation skills. Additional language proficiencies would be a plus
• Experience in products such as ceramic, tableware, hospitality would be preferred
• Energetic, self-motivated, goal oriented, and dependable
• Good interpersonal and communication skills